· The Steam-XL is a high speed production machine developed for the inkjet fabric printing.
· Designed to provide continuous process of fixing dyes to the fabric that has been printed by any type of inkjet printer available on the market.
· The Steam-XL is capable of reaching temperatures of steam up to 180 degrees Celsius and it can therefore cure all types of dyes, including reactive, acid and disperse dyes.
· The unit automatically feeds fabric, cures the fabric and winds the fabric into rolls at the completion of the process. The unit could serve several digital printers.
· Rollers inside are driven to completely eliminate fabric tension. The tension could be adjusted between each driven roller by analog tension regulator.
- Fabric Widths mm/inch: 1850/72” – 2600/98.5” – 3200/126”
- Saturated steam 102 C
- Superheated steam 180 C
- Reactive inks (102 C) 50 linear m/hour at 15 min. dwell time
- Acid inks (102 C) 25 linear m/hour at 30 min. dwell time
- Disperse inks (180 C) 95 linear m/hour at 8 min. dwell time
- Pigment inks (160 C) 125 linear m/hour at 6 min. dwell time
- Fabric length inside steamer 12.5 m
- Tank Capacity 25 lt
- Power Supply 380V/415, 50Hz 3 phase, neutral, earth wire
208/220V, 60Hz, 3 phase, earth
- Power Consumption 12 kW
- Fabric Roll Diameter max. 350 mm