• The Steam-XL/2 is a high speed production machine developed for the inkjet fabric printing.
• Designed to provide continuous process of fixing dyes to the fabric that has been printed by any type of inkjet printer available on the market.
• The Steam-XL/2 is capable of reaching temperatures of steam up to 180 degrees Celsius and it can therefore cure all types of dyes, including reactive, acid and disperse dyes.
• The unit automatically feeds fabric, cures the fabric and winds the fabric into rolls at the completion of the process. The unit could serve several digital printers.
• Rollers inside are driven to completely eliminate fabric tension. The tension could be adjusted between each driven roller by analog tension regulator.
• Fabric Widths mm/inch: 1850/72” – 2600/98.5” – 3200/126”
• Saturated steam 102 C
• Superheated steam 180 C
• Reactive inks (102 C) 104 linear m/hour at 15 min. dwell time
• Acid inks (102 C) 52 linear m/hour at 30 min. dwell time
• Disperse inks (180 C) 195 linear m/hour at 8 min. dwell time
• Pigment inks (160 C) 260 linear m/hour at 6 min. dwell time
• Fabric length inside steamer 26 m
• Tank Capacity 50 lt
• Power Supply 380V/415, 50Hz 3 phase, neutral, earth wire
208/220V, 60Hz, 3 phase, earth
• Power Consumption 18 kW
• Fabric Roll Diameter max. 350 mm