• The Precoat-ZP is fabric coating unit developed for the inkjet fabric printing providing both sides coating.
• Designed to provide continuous process of fabric preparation for the digital printing. Could be also used as post treatment machine.
• The Precoat-ZP is capable of coating almost any kind of fabric due to unique design. The amount of coating emulsion could be adjusted to suit all types of dyes, including reactive, acid and disperse dyes.
• The unit automatically feeds fabric into coating unit, drying the fabric after coating and winds the fabric into rolls at the completion of the process.
• Fabric Maximum Width mm/inch 1850/72”
• Max. Temperature 160 C
• Maximum Speed 100 linear meters/hour
• Mix Tank Capacity Coating 50 lt
• Power Supply 380V/415, 50Hz 3 phase, neutral, earth wire
208/220V, 60Hz, 3 phase, earth
• Power Consumption 18 kW
• Air Supply 200 lt/min at 6 Bars
• Fabric Roll Diameter mm/inch 350/14”