(high speed with gas dryer)
• The HS Precoat-WG is fabric coating unit developed for the inkjet fabric printing with high speed production output with gas dryer
• Designed to provide continuous process of fabric preparation for the digital printing. Could be also used as post treatment machine.
• The HS Precoat-W is capable of coating almost any kind of fabric due to unique design. The amount of coating emulsion could be adjusted to suit all types of dyes, including reactive, acid and disperse dyes.
• The unit automatically feeds fabric into coating unit, drying the fabric after coating and winds the fabric into rolls at the completion of the process.
• Fabric Maximum Width mm/inch 1850/72”
• Max. Temperature 160 C
• Maximum Speed m/hour 200 (linear meters)
• Coating Tank 340 lt
• Power Supply 380V/415, 50Hz 3 phase, neutral, earth
208/220V, 60Hz, 3 phase, earth
• Power Consumption kW 7.0
• Air Supply L/min 200 at 6 Bars
• Fabric Roll Diameter mm 350
• Gas Natural or LPG
• Gas Consumption MJ 540
• Gas Pressure Min kPa 1.1
• Gas Pressure Max kPa 7.0