• The Precoat-W is fabric coating unit developed for the inkjet fabric printing.
• Designed to provide continuous process of fabric preparation for the digital printing. Could be also used as post treatment machine.
• The Precoat-W is capable of coating almost any kind of fabric due to unique design. The amount of coating emulsion could be adjusted to suit all types of dyes, including reactive, acid and disperse dyes.
• The unit automatically feeds fabric into coating unit, drying the fabric after coating and winds the fabric into rolls at the completion of the process.
• Fabric Widths mm/inch: 1850/72” – 2600/98.5” – 3200/126”
• Maximum Drying Temperature 180 C
• Maximum Speed linear 130 linear m/hour
• Tank Capacity 200 lt
• Power Supply 380V/415, 50Hz 3 phase, neutral, earth wire
208/220V, 60Hz, 3 phase, earth
• Power Consumption 36 kW
• Fabric Roll Diameter max. 350 mm
High speed coating machines up to 250 linear mt/hour are available upon request